Here on Easy Diz It, We share ideas on staying happy and healthy in the parks. And we have some fun with news games and trivia.
NEW SEGMENT- 3 Tips from a nerd
Save money- Bring in snacks. Food at Disney is expensive. Snacks can run $6-10. Quick Service meal averages around $15
- Bring in tasty morsels, make it good stuff you usually don’t get.
- Remember things melt in the Florida heat.
- Keeping your blood sugar from dropping will prevent those impulse food purchases
Avoid hassle- Travel in September, October, the beginning of December, the end of January. Lines are better.
- Especially good for first time visitors who want to experience a lot without a ton of planning
- Trade off might be additional attraction closures for refurbishment.
- Look at the crowd calendar on touringplans.com or disneytouristblog.com
Have more fun- Hidden mickeys
- Silhouettes of mickey mouse found in ride queues, on buildings
- Make it a competition with your family
- Originated in Epcot (Barret, HiddenMickeyGuy)
A Stumps J- Disney plus trivia
Highly Suspect Headlines- True or False News Game
- Disney Is Making a Figment Movie Produced By Seth Rogen
- Disney closes 3 days for hurricane Ian.
- In celebration of Epcot’s 40th Anniversary, Justin from the Easy Diz It podcast purchased 2 tickets to Disney’s Hercules: The Mythical Musical Adventure.
Hey, Hey, Hey Easy Diz It!
We read a 1 star Magic Kingdom review, discussing some of the ins and outs of Lightning Lanes and Memory Maker/ Photo Pass.
Strollin’ the Kingdom with Tommy
Tommy from The Cheesy Mouse Podcast ( https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cheesymouse-podcast/id1638352075 ) and myself continue our stroll through the Magic Kingdom park. This week we visit Frontierland. Here’s the link to the Kidney stone story: https://www.livescience.com/56261-kidney-stones-roller-coaster.html Told you so, true!
Sign up for Mint Mobile. Save money on your cell phone, support the show, and get $15 off you next plan with this link: http://fbuy.me/t53Yr