In the sad, sad, news:
- Two Ostriches Scare a Baby Zebra to Death at Disney World.
- Two ostriches were released into the same paddock, the Zebra ran full speed into a gate. Sorry for ruining your day! https://apnews.com/article/travel-lifestyle-birds-animals-01809697af903a294286bf8cd3c33485
Disney World extends Epcot hours in May and June
- May 1-7: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9pm (previously 10am to 9pm)
- May 8 – June 23*: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm (previously 10am to 9pm)
Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian shut down Disneyland ride so they can ride solo
- Cast members held guests on Mad Tea Party ride only
- Often happens for celebrity guests, not cardi B though. Tik Tok video of her riding with her daughter, security guard in nearby cup, looking not very excited. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9_dNS7gP84
- Blackish episode about Disney VIP tours https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5530730/
California police department investigates officers blaring Disney music while searching vehicles.
- The incident reflects an apparently growing trend in which police officers play copyrighted music in order to prevent videos of them from being posted on to social media platforms such as YouTube and Instagram, which can remove content that includes unauthorized content.
In Trivia: You know nothing Justin Snow.
Is Genie+ Worth it?
Agreeing to the following statements indicates Genie+ is a better value for your family:
- I don’t mind being up at 6:50am to book my first Lightning Lanes
- I don’t mind spending extra time on my phone booking Lightning Lanes and planning my day on the fly
- My family prefers touring in the evening.
- My family wants to ride as many of the most popular (usually the most thrilling) attractions as possible.
Agreeing to the following statements makes Genie+ value less impactful for your family
- My family will stay onsite and rope drop (arriving 1 hour before open)
- My family doesn’t mind waiting in lines
- My family prefers to enjoy less popular rides or attend shows (usually families with younger kids)
- I plan to build itineraries ahead of time (I can help with this)