My Disney Experience App Crashes on Day 1 of Cosmic Rewind (FALSE)
- Virtual Queues at 7am went in seconds
- ILL went in minutes
Imagineer reveals Guardians of the Galaxy coaster design was originally based on the Big bang (TRUE)
- Wyatt Winter talked on D23 Inside Disney Podcast
- Omni coater plus big bang, then gaurdians idea was floated
- Coaster cost over $500 million to build, Bloomberg citing Dennis Speigel, an industry consultant.
On the heels of Cosmic Rewind success, rumors swirl about Iron Man attraction being added to Disney World (FALSE)
- Iron Man Experience is a 3-D motion simulator attraction in Tomorrowland at Hong Kong Disneyland, which opened on 11 January 2017.
- Rockn Roller coaster in paris being rethemed Iron man
- In 1994, the Marvel Entertainment Group entered into a binding contract with Universal Orlando’s then-overlord, MCA, Inc
- Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man, and Fantastic Four.
- At the time guardians were not part of families
- After disney purchased Marvel in 2009, contract remains in effect
Woman reports $40K in charges after losing Apple Watch at EPCOT (TRUE
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends’ ride, her watch “popped off” when she began “fidgeting” with it and it fell through the grated floor.
- Husband reportedly jumped off the ride to get the watch while the ride was stopped, but was told by a cast member that the watch would be retrieved and returned to her hotel.
- Hours later, the report says that the woman received a fraud alert on her Amex card and continued to receive them throughout the day. The victim says she shut down all the credit cards attached to her watch, including an unlimited American Express card, but that $40,000 in fraudulent charges were made.
Katie with Unlocking The Magic Travel
Unlocking Special Needs Travel Facebook Group